Introducing a new level of sponsorship at ApacheCon: the Apache Community Sponsor!
Now the community members of a single Apache Project (e.g., Flex) or category (e.g., IoT) have the opportunity to contribute single-source or pooled funds towards its presence at ApacheCon. This can represent a collective of contributors comprising organizations and individuals, as long as the minimum financial commitment of $15K is met.
The sponsorship may be coordinated internally from within an Apache community (e.g., CloudStack) or activity area (e.g., IoT). Contributors will be credited in the Sponsor listing boilerplate (see example below):
Apache IoT Community
The Apache IoT community builds upon a foundation of more than two dozen Apache projects, from Calcite to Karaf to Storm, plus several innovations undergoing development the Apache Incubator, such as Mynewt and Gossip.
1) RECOGNITION ON EVENT SIGNAGE Logo/listing on conference signage and at respective Apache Community booth
2) RECOGNITION IN PRECONFERENCE EMAIL MARKETING Logo/listing under Apache Project Community sponsors.
3) KEYNOTE STAGE BRANDING Logo/listing prominently displayed on stage screens.
4) 10X10 EXHIBIT BOOTH IN TECHNOLOGY SHOWCASE Providing excellent mindshare for sponsors.
5) (6) CONFERENCE ATTENDEE PASSES Full access conference passes to be distributed among pooled sponsors as group decides. 20% discount on additional passes.
6) RECOGNITION ON EVENT WEBSITE Prominent listing on website pages.
7) ONSITE RECOGNITION During opening keynote.
How to Participate:
If you’d like to contribute funds to an Apache Project community sponsorship, you can click here to confirm your sponsorship at any amount using a credit card. If you would like to be invoiced, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the amount you’d like to sponsor, and the name of the Apache Project you are contributing funds to, and we can issue an invoice. Please note we can not issue invoices for amounts under $3k. Any payments under $3k must be made via credit card here. All contributors to a community sponsorship at the $3k level and up will be recognized on the event website and signage (name only, no logo).
Questions? Contact Sally Khudairi at email@example.com