CloudOpen is the only event providing an education and collaboration space designed specifically to advance the open cloud. It is a conference celebrating and gathering together the open source projects, products, technologies and companies who comprise the cloud and are driving the cloud and big data ecosystems today and tomorrow. CloudOpen offers over 60 sessions (including talk, hands-on tutorials, and keynotes) covering Cloud Platforms, Cloud Storage & Filesystems, DevOps, Management Tools, Virtualization, best practices from the world of Linux and traditional open source and much more.
For the software developers deploying and developing open cloud solutions, the IT operations professionals and IT architects responsible for deploying cloud solutions and the CIOs/CTOs/Directors of Engineering, VPs of Technology, Storage and network managers, virtualization developers and maintainers - for anyone working specifically in open cloud technologies, there is no better event to attend. Why? Becausethis is th only event where you can learn about all of these cutting edge projects and technologies in one place, at one time. Instead of an event focused only on one Stack, you can spend three days learning about all the tools in your arsenal. Because those in attendance are the people working on deploying and advancing the open cloud. Because the ability to collaborate, solve problems real-time, form connections and alliances, and learn from others in the same boat as you - these things have the best chance of happening at the only event devoted solely to the open cloud.
So in a kernel, why should you attend? Because CloudOpen has the content you want to learn and the people you want to meet, in a space designed to give you the tools to move the cloud forward. We don't hold events to make money. We're in the business of bettering the community for now and the future, and you won't find a better value anywhere else.
CloudOpen & LinuxCon
CloudOpen is the only event dedicated specifically to the open source projects, technologies and companies that make up the cloud. Linux is the core at the intersection of cloud computing and open source so it was a no-brainer to co-locate CloudOpen with LinuxCon - a place where many of the folks working in open source cloud technologies were already gathering; in essence creating one larger event.
CloudOpen attendees get full access to the additional content (over 100 sessions), attendees and collaboration opportunities available with LinuxCon. There is no separate cost or registration fee - just a lot more opportunity!
What's Included in the Registration Fee?
- Attendance to ALL CloudOpen sessions
- Attendance to ALL LinuxCon sessons
- Attendance to some co-located events at no additional cost and discounted registration to those with a fee. Click here for a list of co-located events.
- Access to the Technology Showcase, Hallway Tracks and Lounges
- Continental Breakfast and morning and afternoon breaks daily (Lunch is not included, but many low cost options are available onsite)
- Entrance to Evening Events - the Booth Crawl & Opening Reception on Monday evening and the Closing Reception held jointly with Linux Plumbers Conference on Wednesday. (A pass may also be purchased to each of these events for a guest, and also to the VIP Reception for Speakers/Sponsors on Tuesday evening)
We do not have expo-only passes, added costs for tutorials or one day passes. We offer discounts for Linux Foundation members, students and companies sending multiple attendees. Please check our Register page for details.