Early Registration Fee: US$475 (through May 3rd)
Standard Registration Fee: US$575 (May 4th - July 31st)
Late Registration Fee: US$675 (After July 31st)
Student Registration Fee: US$150 *Student attendees will be required to show a valid student id at registration.
Your LinuxCon North America Registration Fee Includes:
- Attendance to ALL LinuxCon sessons
- Attendance to ALL CloudOpen sessons
- Attendance to some co-located events at no additional cost and discounted registration to those with a fee. Click here for a list of co-located events.
- Access to the Technology Showcase, Hallway Tracks and Lounges
- Continental Breakfast and morning and afternoon breaks daily (Lunch is not included, but many low cost options are available onsite)
- Entrance to Evening Events - Booth Crawl/Opening Reception on Monday evening and the Closing Reception held jointly with Linux Plumbers Conference on Wednesday. (A pass may also be purchased to each of these events for a guest, and also to the VIP Reception for Speakers/Sponsors on Tuesday evening)
If you are a sponsor, speaker or member of the media, you will need an access code to register. Please contact us at events [at] linuxfoundation.org to gain the access code.
Registration Discount & Scholarships
The Linux Foundation is offering a limited number of scholarships for a discounted registration fee of US$150 to attend LinuxCon/CloudOpen North America 2013. Individuals who apply must not be able to get funding from their companies to attend these events, and should be active members of the open source community.
Planning to attend the co-located Linux Plumbers Conference on September 18-20? Once you complete your LinuxCon North America registration, you will receive a discount code for US$125 off your Linux Plumbers Conference registration fee.