All ApacheCon attendees are encourage to participate in hackathons taking place during the conference, April 7th-9th, as well as before and after.
CLICK HERE to propose hackathon topics, sign up your project or reserve yourself a seat!
This year, hackathons will take place throughout the conference, overlapping conference sessions. This gives attendees plenty of time for testing, bug fixing, documentation, brainstorming, design and more.
Four rooms have been reserved throughout the conference for hackathons, with additional space available on the Sunday prior and the Thursday & Friday after. If any Apache project requires more time to meet after this, please let us know on the wiki and we'll be happy to secure you more space after the event.
- When: Monday, April 7th from 10:45am to 5:45pm; Tuesday, April 8th from 10:30am to 5:30pm; and Wednesday April 9th from 9:00am to 3:00pm as well as rooms available all day on Sunday, Thursday and Friday.
- Who: All ApacheCon attendees are invited.
- Where: Hackathons will be assigned to specific rooms and days as proposed; four rooms have been reserved over three days with additional space before and after the conference.
- Refreshments: Lunch, snacks and drinks will be provided throughout.
- Sponsors: Interested in sponsoring and supporting the Apache community? Contact Annie Leroux at email@example.com.
When you arrive at the Westin (Confluence Ballroom Foyer), a bulletin board will display each hackathon location and time. If you've already signed up for a hackathon, you can head straight to your room and get started! If you don't have a specific project in mind, you can consult the board to find likely suspects based on your interests and skills, then go and find the project and they'll help you get started.