Yocto Project Dev Day 2014
Come, build, keep!
Come and find out firsthand how to download and use Yocto Project’s open source, high-quality infrastructure and tools. Register for the Yocto Project Dev Day 2014, and choose among the Wandboard Quad, BeagleBone Black or MinnowBoard Max. You will receive this board at the event and take a practical workshop.
Build your own custom Linux distribution directly on the board of your choice. We have a great lineup of experts that will provide trainings and workshop sessions for beginners and advanced. The Yocto Project evangelists will deliver information on building a Yocto Project compatible platform, using partners’ boards.
Keep the results of your day’s work, along with the boards you selected when registering. Get on board and choose your silicon weapon of choice!
Some highlights of this year’s Yocto Project Dev Day:
- Learn how to use the Yocto Project tools including the Poky build system, Toaster and many more
- Choose in advance a silicon board to deploy your build on, and keep everything in the end
- Board choices: BeagleBone Black, WandBoard Quad, MinnowBoard Max
- Trainings focused on market specific requirements in IoT or Automotive
- Training sessions for developers, Yocto Project beginners and advanced
Date: Thursday, October 16, 2014
Location: Congress Centre Düsseldorf
Cost: US$79 until August 1, US$99 from August 2 through September 12 and and US$129 after September 12
If you're planning to attend Embedded Linux Conference, LinuxCon or CloudOpen Europe you can also add Yocto Project Dev Day to your registration by clicking here.