The Apache: Big Data program committee is made up of leaders in the Big Data space, and will drive the content of the event.
- Doug Cutting Creator of Apache Hadoop, Apache Lucene and Co-creator of Apache Nutch. Chief Architect at Cloudera
- Owen O’Malley Founding Chair of the Apache Hadoop Project Management Committee. Co-Founder of Hortonworks
- Roman Shaposhnik Apache Bigtop Founder and Director of Open Source at Pivotal
- Reynold Xin Apache Spark Project Management Committee Member and Co-founder of Databricks
- Gary Dusbabek Apache Cassandra PMC Member and Committer. Principal Engineer at Silicon Valley Data Science
- Kostas Tzoumas Apache Flink Committer and PPMC Member. Co-Founder & CEO of Data Artisans