Being cloud native requires a broad set of components and communities to work together, and an architecture that departs from traditional enterprise application design. This is a very fragmented process and the Cloud Native Computing Foundation aims to help make it simpler to assemble these moving parts by driving alignment among technologies and platforms.
CloudNativeCon + KubeCon brings together leading contributors in cloud native applications and computing, containers, microservices, central orchestration processing, and related projects to further cloud native education. This summit provides a platform for showcasing a full range of technologies that support the cloud native ecosystem. Join CNCF’s hosted projects - Fluentd, Kubernetes, OpenTracing, Prometheus - and help bring cloud native project communities together.
- Meet with upstream developers and operations experts ranging from hobbyists to startup CTOs, from corporate developers to language designers and senior technology executives from all over the world.
- Learn about the latest features in Cloud Native architectures.
- Learn what other companies are doing with cloud native computing.
- Collaborate with engineering managers from other companies.
- Discuss strategic partnerships with technical product managers from other companies.