Being cloud native requires a broad set of components and communities to work together, and an architecture that departs from traditional enterprise application design. This is a very fragmented process and the Cloud Native Computing Foundation aims to help make it simpler to assemble these moving parts by driving alignment among technologies and platforms. The Cloud Native Computing Foundation is hosting CloudNativeCon to bring together leading contributors in cloud native applications and computing, containers, microservices, central orchestration processing, and related projects to further cloud native education. By being co-located with KubeCon, CloudNativeCon will provide a platform for showcasing a full range of technologies that support the cloud native ecosystem and help bring cloud native project communities together.
- Meet with upstream developers and operations experts ranging from hobbyists to startup CTOs, from corporate developer to language designers to senior technology executives from all over the world.
- Learn about the latest features in Cloud Native architectures
- Learn what other companies are doing with cloud native computing.
- Collaborate with engineering managers from other companies.
- Discuss strategic partnerships with technical product managers from other companies.
3rd Party Sponsorship Opportunities
TheNewStack Sponsorship - $10,000
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity
Pancake breakfast co-sponsor (other co-sponsor is CNCF). Co-sponsor may provide a Co-Sponsor representative to appear on a panel of speakers chosen by TNS to discuss matters relevant to the industry. The panel discussion will be recorded and later published to the Website as a podcast (“Pancake Podcast”) and an article relating to the discussion with an embedded link to the Event Podcast (“Pancake Article”). TNS will arrange and provide the venue, guests and food. Co-sponsor may embed a link to the Pancake Podcast and Pancake Article on the Co-Sponsor’s website.
- Day of Podcasts & article coverage as part of CNCF sponsorship package