The Cloud Native Computing Foundation is hosting a CloudNative Day to bring together leading contributors in cloud native applications and computing, containers, microservices, central orchestration processing, and related projects to further cloud native education. By being co-located with ContainerCon, CloudNative Day will provide a platform for showcasing a full range of technologies that support the cloud native ecosystem and leading expert discussion on cloud native projects.
- Meet with upstream developers and operations experts ranging from hobbyists to startup CTOs, from corporate developer to language designers to senior technology executives from all over the world.
- Learn about the latest features in Docker, Kubernetes, and Cloud Native architectures.
- Learn what other companies are doing with cloud native computing.
- Collaborate with engineering managers from other companies.
- Discuss strategic partnerships with technical product managers from other companies.