UEFI Mini-Summit – Friday, August 22
Hosted by the UEFI Forum and firmware community leaders.
The UEFI Mini-Summit is a full-day session with five presentations covering the latest UEFI firmware developments, including tools and resources available to the Linux community. This free session is open to all conference attendees as well as members of the press.
UEFI Mini-Summit Schedule:
- 10:45 a.m. – The Linux Community’s Guide to UEFI; A Safe Path for Firmware
- 11:45 a.m. – UEFI Secure Boot: Strengthening the Chain of Trust
- 2:30 p.m. – UEFI Test Tools for Linux Developers
- 3:30 p.m. – Building ARM Servers with UEFI and ACPI
- 4:30 p.m. – Self-signing the Linux Kernel (the hobbyist approach)
Fee: Free to all conference attendees and press