DPDK North America 2017.
November 14 - 15, 2017 | San Jose, CA
The agenda will cover the latest developments to the DPDK framework and other related projects such as FD.io, including plans for future releases, and will provide an opportunity to hear from DPDK users who have used the framework in their applications.
Let's discuss the present and future, including DPDK roadmap suggestions, container networking, P4, hardware accelerators and any other networking innovation.
Submissions must be received by 11:59pm PDT on October 4, 2017
CFP Open: August 31, 2016
CFP Close: Wednesday, October 4, 2017
CFP Notifications: Week of October 16, 2017
Schedule Announced: Week of October 23, 2017
Slide Due Date: November 8, 2017
Event Dates: November 14 - 15, 2017
2017 Suggested Presentation Topics:
Suggested DPDK Topics:
• Enhancements to the DPDK Framework, including performance improvements, new APIs/libraries etc.
• Usability improvements to make DPDK easier to use.
• Packaging of DPDK to make it easier to consume
• Expansion of DPDK to support new use cases for example storage.
• Virtualization and container networking.
• DPDK-accelerated open source projects such as Open vSwitch, FD.io etc.
• New networking technologies such as P4, and their applicability to DPDK.
Reminder: This is a community conference — so let's try to avoid blatant product and/or vendor sales pitches.
Question on submitting a proposal? Contact us at email@example.com