Dates to Remember:
- CFP Close: June 10, 2016
- CFP Notifications: June 17, 2016
The program committee currently seeks proposals for:
- Refereed Presentations: 45 minutes in length, including at least 10 minutes of discussion. One-page abstracts are encouraged.
- Discussion Topics: 30 minutes in length.
Topic areas include, but are not limited to:
- Access control
- Cryptography and key management
- Integrity control
- Hardware security
- Trust Systems
- Storage and File Systems
- Virtualization and Containers
- Case Studies
- Code Analysis
- Identity Management
- Security Analytics
- Secure Development and Operational Practices
- Emerging Technologies, Threats & Techniques
If you have questions about your submission, you can contact the program committee at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accepted speakers will be notified by.