All attendees and their families are welcome to come to Tahoe early or stay late and join us for some fun-in-the-snow activities. Go skiing at Squaw, or join us at the Resort at Squaw Creek for complimentary activities including:
- Ice Skating - take some laps around the onsite ice rink which will be reserved for the exclusive use of event attendees and their families.
- Sledding - grab a sled and enjoy snow-covered hills around the resort at your leisure.
- Cross Country Skiing - 3-hour guided excursion, equipment included
- Snowshoeing - 1.5 hour guided tour, equipment included
- S'mores & Hot Chocolate at the Fire Pits - warm up by the fire pits while relaxing and enjoying cold weather worthy treats
- Sleigh Rides - Offered on Monday Only, spots are very limited.
Activities will be scheduled Pre-Summit on Monday, February 13 2:30p-5:00p and Post-Summit on Friday, February 17 9:30a-12:00p
If you are a registered and confirmed attendee for the Open Source Leadership Summit, please click here to sign up for an activity.