Open vSwitch Fall Conference 2017
November 16 & 17, 2017 | San Jose, CA
CFP Close Date - September 29
CFP Notifications - Week of October 6
Schedule Announced: Week of October 23, 2017
Slide Due Date: November 8, 2017
Event Dates: November 16 - 17, 2017
Topics that may be considered include:
* The future of Open vSwitch (e.g., P4 and eBPF).
* NAT, DPI, and stateful processing with Open vSwitch.
* Deploying and using OVN.
* Testing and scaling OVN.
* NIC acceleration of Open vSwitch.
* Using Open vSwitch to realize NFV and service chaining.
* Porting Open vSwitch to new operating systems, hypervisors, or container systems.
* Integrating Open vSwitch into larger systems.
* Troubleshooting and debugging Open vSwitch installations.
* Open vSwitch development and testing practices.
* Performance measurements or approaches to improving performance.
* End-user or service provider experiences with Open vSwitch.
* Hardware ports of Open vSwitch (existing, in progress, or speculative).
* The relationship between OpenFlow and Open vSwitch.
* Using, developing, or administering OpenFlow controllers in conjunction with Open vSwitch.
* Comparisons to other implementations of features found in Open vSwitch (e.g. other OpenFlow implementations, other software switches, etc.).
* Increasing the size and diversity of the Open vSwitch user and developer base.
* Tutorials and walkthroughs of use cases.