Welcome to the ASC Virtual Experience 2020 Sponsor Portal! This is your resource for all your sponsorship deliverables and exhibit-related needs.
This year’s event will take place on the Intellum virtual event platform.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Celia Stamps.
Conference Agenda – Keynotes, Sessions, and Sponsor Showcase Hours
Exhibit hours may change based on the conference session schedule.
- Wednesday, September 9: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm (PDT)
- Thursday, September 10: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm (PDT)
For the schedule at a glance visit the ASC program webpage.
ASC registration is open – register here! Please make sure to register your entire team by September 4. An access code was provided for your complimentary passes. If you cannot locate the code, please contact Celia Stamps.
Page Moderator Designation – All Sponsors
- We recommend that you have at least two people designated as page moderators. They will have access to the group chat on your sponsor booth page.
- The main contact for the event will be designated the lead page moderator will have access to the reporting.
- Submit your two page moderator names and emails via the ASC Virtual Booth Page Submissions Form by August 26.
Virtual Booth Page Content
Content for your virtual booth page will need to be submitted via the ASC Virtual Booth Page Submissions Form. If you have any questions about providing your content for your virtual sponsor booth page, please contact Celia Stamps.
- 2400×650, 10 MG in size, as either a JPG, PNG, or GIF file type.
- You can customize your hero image/sponsor booth page header to any image you choose, they must comply with the specifications stated above and as seen in the screenshot below.
- Submit your custom hero image by August 26.
Company Bio and/or Extract
- Give attendees a highlight of your company and information about the booth.
- Submit your company bio via the ASC Virtual Booth Page Submissions Form by August 26.
Booth Page Video
- Your video must be a .mov or .mp4 file and is limited to 3GB
- Your video will be added to the OpenJS Vimeo account and then embedded on your sponsorship page.
- Make sure to have a graphic at the start of your video, that is the image that will show on the page.
- Submit your video by August 26 either via the ASC Virtual Booth Page Submissions Form or email to Celia Stamps.
Event Partner – Up to 5 links
Event Supporter – Up to 3 links
- Your links can link out to any content you wish, demos, company website, additional content hosted on another website, job postings, the choice is yours.
- Submit your external links via the ASC Virtual Booth Page Submissions Form by August 26.
Event Partners – Up to 5 files
Event Supporters – Up to 3 files
- Files can be directly downloaded from the page.
- PDF is the best! With a 1gb file size.
- Name files appropriately, as this is what displayed on the page and as the title of the download.
- Submit your downloadable files by August 26 either via the ASC Virtual Booth Page Submissions Form or email to Celia Stamps.
If you have any questions about providing your content for your virtual sponsor booth page, please contact Celia Stamps.
Media and Communications Deliverables
Event Partners: 2 social media posts
Event Supporters: 1 social media post
- We encourage sponsors to post on social media platforms or websites during the conference, and it is entirely acceptable for a sponsor or sponsored participant to share a personal post, blog or tweet. However, any such posts must be solely on behalf of the sponsor or sponsored participant and may not imply endorsement by or co-messaging/affiliation with the Linux Foundation, the event or attendees not affiliated with the sponsor.
- All digital conduct, like all in-person conduct, should follow the Linux Foundation Code of Conduct.
- Thank you tweets will be sent from the @APISpecs twitter handle either prior, during or after the conference.
- Submit your social media handles via the ASC Virtual Booth Page Submissions Form by August 26.
Attendee Lead and Survey Information
Attendee Lead Capture
Each sponsorship level includes the ability to collect attendee contact information from those who visit their booth. The ability to survey the attendees who visit your booth is also available.
Upon entry to the event, attendees will provide consent to share their contact information with the booths they interact with. Attendees who enter your booth will be captured as a lead and their information will be provided to you. This includes detailed information such as what videos they watch or which items they downloaded.
Attendee Booth Survey
- Want to gather specific information from attendees during the conference? The survey link will appear at the bottom of the booth page, so you can easily gather information from attendees who visit your booth.
- We recommend creating the survey in your preferred survey platform and linking to it from your booth page. Some recommendations are Survey Monkey or Google Forms.
- You can set up your own custom survey within the platform, however, there is a maximum of 4 questions and they must be submitted by August 26.
- Submit your Booth Survey via the ASC Virtual Booth Page Submissions Form by August 26.
Post-Event Attendee Lead and Survey Reports Information
All lead and survey information is available to download in real-time during the event.
Administrative Page Moderators will have access to report during and after the event
The following attendee information will be included in the leads report:
- First name
- Last name
- Job title
- Company name
- Email address
- Physical location including country, state
For privacy reasons, phone numbers will NOT be included in the leads reports.
GDPR & Data Protection Information
In order to facilitate networking and business relationships at the event, you may choose to visit a third party’s virtual booth. You are never required to visit these third party booths. When visiting a booth (clicking on a third party’s logo on a booth icon in the exhibit hall, and any actions within the booth thereafter including viewing resources) the third party will receive some of your registration data. This data includes your First Name, Last Name, Title, Company, Address, Email, Standard Demographics Questions (I.e. Company Size, Job Function, Industry), and details about the resources you interacted within their booth. If you choose to interact with a virtual booth, you are explicitly consenting to receipt and use of such data by the third-party recipients, which will be subject to their own privacy policies.
If you have any questions on lead or survey information, please contact Celia Stamps.
Linux Foundation Code of Conduct
The Linux Foundation is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for participants at all of our events. All participants are expected to behave in accordance with the Linux Foundation Code of Conduct.
Linux Foundation Sponsor Rules and Regulations
The Linux Foundation is dedicated to providing a positive experience for sponsors during the event. All sponsors are expected to behave in accordance with the Linux Foundation Virtual Sponsor Rules & Regulations.
If you need additional support, please contact Celia Stamps.