Driving the future of embedded devices in the automotive arena.
This event is part of Embedded Open Source Summit. To attend, register for Embedded Open Source Summit. 1 registration gives you access to ALL events featured under the Embedded Open Source Summit umbrella. In-person and virtual registration are both available.
Registration Coming Soon!
Call for Proposals
Submit a proposal to speak! Submissions are being accepted through February 10.
Click above to submit a proposal to speak at the Automotive Linux Summit or one of the other Embedded Open Source Summit conferences.
Automotive Linux Summit topics include:
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- AGL Distribution and Design Considerations
- AGL Application Design, Application Framework
- AGL Security
- AGL Tools
- AGL Long-team Support and Maintenance
- AI and Machine Learning
- Augmented Reality, Heads-Up Display
- Autonomous Driving and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Connected Car Technologies
- Delivering Live Content and Updates to Vehicles in Motion
- Functional Safety and Open Source Software
- In-vehicle Infotainment (IVI)
- Legal and Compliance Issues
- Mobility Services
- Navigation and Mapping
- Non-AGL Technical Projects (e.g. Smart Roads, Self-driving Vehicles)
- Non-technical Subjects (e.g. Lifestyle, Productivity)
- Over-the-Air (OTA) Software Updates
- Security and Privacy
- Telematics and Emergency Call Services
- Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V), Vehicle-to-Cloud (V2C) and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) Communications
- W3C for Automotive