July 17, 2019 | 6:00 – 8:30 pm
Toranomon Hills Forum
Registration Cost: Complimentary
Fluentd is one of the top-ranked open source solutions for logging and data processing and recently an officially graduated CNCF project. In this meetup, we will have technical sessions about Fluentd and its ecosystem component and we are willing to meet our Japanese community.
Talks will include:
– Masahiro Nakagawa, “Evolving of Fluentd and Ecosystem”, Arm Treasure Data
– Yuta Iwama, “Recent enhancements in Fluentd and the future”, Arm Treasure Data
– Hiroshi Hatake, “Fluentd meets Unicode Windows EventLog”, Clear Code
– Eduardo Silva, “Fluent Bit & Stream Processing”, Arm Treasure Data
– Seiji Fujimoto, “The state of Windows support in Fluent Bit”, Clear Code
This event is for everyone and is free of charge, you don’t need to be an OSSummit participant. We have limited spaces, so please register at earliest possible in the following link:
Localize Kubernetes Docs hosted by CNCF
July 17, 2019 | 12:15 – 5:00 pm
Andaz Studio AB, located at the Andaz Tokyo Toranomon Hills
Registration Cost: $25
Meet other Kubernetes contributors interested in localizing Kubernetes documentation! One of the co-chairs of Kubernetes SIG Docs will be present to talk about localization workflows. Lunch is provided.
If you are interested in hosting a co-located event alongside Automotive Linux Summit + Open Source Summit Japan 2019, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly with information and availability.