July 17 - 19, 2019
Become a Sponsor
The Automotive Linux Summit gathers the most innovative minds from automotive expertise and open-source excellence including automotive systems engineers, Linux experts, R&D managers, business executives, open-source licensing and compliance specialists and community developers.
The event connects the developer community driving the innovation in this area together with the vendors and users providing and using the code in order to drive the future of embedded devices in the automotive arena.
Co-located once again with Open Source Summit Japan, ALS will gather over 1,000 attendees from global companies leading and accelerating the development and adoption of a fully open software stack for the connected car.
- Talent acquisition & recruitment
- Thought leadership
- Increased brand awareness & recognition
- Highly targeted marketing opportunities
- Showing support of the Linux & open cloud communities
- Media exposure & PR announcements
- Showcase products, services & technologies
- Generate new partnerships, alliances & customers