Hyperledger Global Forum will offer the unique opportunity for more than 1,200 users and contributors of Hyperledger projects from across the globe to meet, align, plan and hack together in-person. Open to members and non-members alike, attendees will have the chance to talk directly with Hyperledger project maintainers and the Technical Steering Committee, collaborate with other organizations on ideas that will directly impact the future of Hyperledger, and promote their work among the communities.
The Hyperledger Global Forum agenda will comprise both a technical and enterprise track covering a mix of Distributed Ledger and Smart Contracts 101, sharing roadmaps for Hyperledger projects, cross-industry keynotes and panels on use cases in development, social networking for the community to bond, and hacking activities with mentors to help deliver specific pipeline features and bring developers up the learning curve.
Blockchain technologies are transforming the modern workplace and will soon become fundamental to the way we live our lives. Don’t miss the boat on this big trend! Attend Hyperledger Global Forum to absorb everything you can about blockchain, how it’s being used and how it will impact our day to day lives. Meet potential partners and build relationships in highly interactive workshops. Flex your technical skills and keep sharp on cutting edge DLT frameworks by attending the 2-day hackathon.
Hyperledger Global Forum attendees will come away with an understanding of the following:
- How to talk about blockchain in business terms
- How to install, contribute to and build products and services on top of the Hyperledger open source business blockchain frameworks
- All the latest news, case studies, vendor releases and applications where blockchain is uniquely adding value
- Enterprise-level challenges to overcome in the transitionary period until blockchain is widely adopted
- How blockchain can scale in highly regulated environments
- The role blockchain will play across-industries and in the context of your existing architecture
- How to determine if it’s the right advanced technology to bring into your organization
- How to adopt DLT and smart contracts so you can be ready to leverage the technologies when the market demands
Talks from industry leading experts will cut through the hype and focus on adoption, how they’ve gone beyond experimentation to lead blockchain production applications with measurable impact and actionable advice for overcoming challenges and barriers to entry. Join your peers in beautiful Basel, Switzerland, build your reputation as a blockchain evangelist and be a part of this huge movement. Register for Hyperledger Global Forum today!