Containers, Kubernetes and OpenShift Hands-on Training
OpenShift Commons brings together experts from all over the world to discuss container technologies, best practices for cloud native application developers and the open source software projects that underpin the OpenShift ecosystem.
We are pleased to offer (2) half-day hands-on training sessions on “Containers, Kubernetes and OpenShift” and will be hosting an evening networking reception with lightening talks, an AMA Panel with thought leaders from the Machine Learning and Kubernetes along with beer and nibbles to kick off your Kubecon/EU week.
Date: Tuesday, May 1
Time: 9:00 – 13:00 or 13:30 – 17:30
Hands-on Training Course Outline:
- Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes and OpenShift
- Logging in and project creation
- Creating images, deploying images from public registries
- Scaling, routes, and logging
- Role based access control
- Working with Images (S2I)
- Adding databases
- Application health and performing code changes
- Application Templates (RHOAR)