November 18 – 21 | San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, California | #KubeCon #CloudNativeCon
Convince Your Boss
The Cloud Native Computing Foundation’s flagship conference (in San Diego, California from November 18-21, 2019) gathers adopters and technologists from leading open source and cloud native communities.
Want to attend KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America 2019, but not sure how to bring it up with your boss? We’ve created this email to help you explain why it’s important to attend. Feel free to use the full letter or pieces of it. See you in San Diego!
I’d like to attend KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America taking place November 18-21, 2019, in San Diego, California. I’ve researched many conferences, and this is THE conference for gathering developers, IT professionals, and C-level leaders across the ecosystem to share learnings, highlight innovation and discuss the future of cloud native computing, including emerging trends in microservices architectures and container orchestration with technologies like Kubernetes, Prometheus, and many more.
Over 8,000 of the most talented individuals in the industry gather together for this event making it a great place to network with industry professionals and learn from the top cloud native experts.
Here is some data from KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America in 2018 to give you an idea of who attends and why:
• For 73% of attendees, this was their first KubeCon making it a great place for newcomers to the cloud native community to learn.
• The top two reasons that people attended KubeCon + CloudNativeCon were for networking (34%) and to attend breakout sessions (36%).
• 41% of attendees were developers with more than 75% in technical positions overall.
• 1,824 companies participated, with the majority from the Software (44%) and Internet or Web Services (16%) industries.
To get a feel for what the conference is all about, check out this highlight reel from Seattle in 2018.
Here’s how I envision my attendance at KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America 2019 strengthening our company:
• KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America offers 100+ sessions including technical sessions, deep-dives, case studies, and more. Attending these sessions will allow me to build my knowledge on best practices and new trends in the rapidly evolving cloud native ecosystem.
• The “hallway track” at KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America will allow me to meet technology and business leaders to collaborate on the technological challenges and implementations we’re working on, while creating strategic partnerships that will benefit our company.
• This is the premier vendor-neutral cloud native event that brings together the industry’s most respected experts and key maintainers behind the most popular projects in the cloud native ecosystem. This will allow me to gain insight into the roadmap of these projects and how we can utilize them in our software stack.
If I register before September 10, the fee is only USD$1,250. Included in the registration fee is access to all keynotes and sessions, a number of co-located events, sponsor showcase, hallway track and lounges, continental breakfast and am/pm breaks, and other evening networking events.
I would be happy to write a post-conference report and share with other members of the team what I’ve learned and how we can implement these cloud native tools and techniques into our business strategy.
Before contacting us, please review all event pages as answers to many questions are readily available throughout this site. If you cannot find the answer to your question and would prefer to email us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay Connected With Our Newsletter
Sign up to be kept up-to-date on the latest developments around KubeCon + CloudNativeCon, like keynote announcements, important schedule and event notifications, exclusive offsite activities, and more.