The LF Energy Global Summit brings the world’s best open source software and collaborative development practices to the energy sector. This event forges shared innovation partnerships amongst utilities, vendors, suppliers, and regulators that will create and maintain solutions for the power systems of the 21st century.
Benefits of Attending
- Engage in project deep dives to understand how the current and emerging LF Energy portfolio can help you to innovate faster, success sooner, for less cost and increased security.
- Learn about open source & collaborative development, and why this practice continues to revolutionize entire industries.
- Understand how the Linux Foundation brings together the best collaborative practices and shared services to enable the power systems community to develop better, more secure software more quickly than individual companies could do by themselves.
- Listen to stories from others in adjacent industries that have been transformed by open source.
- See how you and your organization can contribute through participating in the community discussion, adding to the growing software stack, and being a part of the community, from now to the next 30 years and beyond.