LinuxCon, ContainerCon, CloudOpen and the Open Community Conference combine under one umbrella name –
Open Source Summit
Four events in one, Open Source Summit is a technical conference where 2,000+ developers, operators, and community leadership professionals convene to collaborate, share information and learn about the latest in open technologies, including Linux, containers, cloud computing and more.
There’s simply no other event where the leading maintainers, developers, and project leads in the Linux community and from around the world gather together for updates, education, collaboration and problem-solving to further the Linux ecosystem. Prepare to learn from the best and the brightest as we gather them together under one roof. If Linux is your job, this is an event you can’t afford to miss.
From hardware virtualization to storage to software-defined networking, containers are helping to drive a cloud-native approach by bringing together leading experts in both the development and operations community to share ideas and best practices for how containers are shaping computing today and in the future with a focus on DevOps culture, automation, portability, and efficiency.
This is the only event providing space for education and collaboration designed specifically to advance the open cloud. It is a conference celebrating and gathering together the open source projects, products, technologies, and companies that comprise the cloud and are driving the cloud, big data and networking ecosystems of today and tomorrow.
Open Community Conference
The Open Community Conference, led by community strategy global leader Jono Bacon, provides world-class content and networking for building empowered and productive open source communities. The event provides presentations, tutorials, panel discussions, and networking opportunities that bring together some of the leading practitioners to share their expertise in how you can build powerful communities.
- Developers – Software Developers, Programmers, Maintainers and IT Professionals
- Operations – IT Operations Experts, System Administrators, and Chief Architects.
- Business & Legal – Senior Business Executives, Managers, Community Leaders and Legal Counsel
- Students, Media, Analysts and other professionals
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn about the newest and most interesting open technologies.
- Get access to leading experts in both formal and informal settings.
- Have fascinating discussions and collaborate with both peers and experts.
- Gain a competitive advantage with innovative open solutions.