Open Source Summit North America is the leading conference for developers, architects and other technologists – as well as open source community and industry leaders – to collaborate, share information, learn about the latest technologies and gain a competitive advantage by using innovative open solutions.
Open Source Summit connects the open source ecosystem under one roof. It covers the cornerstone open source technologies with sub-conferences LinuxCon, ContainerCon and CloudOpen; helps ecosystem leaders to navigate open source transformation with the Community Leadership Conference, Diversity Empowerment Summit and tracks on business and compliance; and delves into the newest technologies and latest trends touching open source, including networking, serverless, edge computing, AI and much more. It is an extraordinary opportunity for cross-pollination between the developers, sysadmins, devops professionals and IT architects driving the future of technology.
Over 2,000 developers, operators, and industry leaders gather annually at Open Source Summit to:
- Learn about the latest trends in open source and open technologies;
- Access leading experts to learn how to navigate the complex open source environment;
- Find out how others have used multiple open source projects for the efficiency of their systems and team;
- Explore career opportunities with the world’s leading technology companies;
- Gain a competitive advantage by learning about the latest in innovative open solutions; and
- Find out what industry-leading companies and projects are doing in the future, and where technologies are headed.