Bonn, Germany | September 9 – 10, 2019
Deutsche Telekom AG
Landgrabenweg 151, 53227
Zero Touch Conference: Standardization Meets Open Source to Manage Programmable Networks
Open Source Networking Days (OSN Days) Bonn is a unique, two-day mini-summit hosted by Deutsche Telekom that takes a deep dive at the automation use case for telcos.
Deutsche Telekom has set a strategic objective to facilitate the collaboration between SDOs and open source projects on the path to automated end-to-end network and service management. We drive this approach in the ETSI ISG ZSM and in open source networking projects such as ONAP, part of the LF Networking.
The management and automation of future networks and services is a key challenge for the telecoms industry. While AI/Machine Learning will be used to underpin network automation, the optimal framework for the simplification of network and service management will leverage deliveries from both open source and standardized solutions.
In pursuit of this goal, Deutsche Telekom will host an OSN Day event in partnership with the Linux Foundation to explore on the similarities, differences, benefits and alternatives relating to the use of open source and standardization framework. Representatives from all areas of the industry are expected to attend and around 200 attendees are expected.
For questions regarding this event, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no cost to participate in Open Source Networking Days.
For questions, please email email@example.com.
Name: Deutsche Telekom AG
Address: Landgrabenweg 151 53227 Bonn
See the Map
Bonn-Beuel – 53225 Bonn, Germany
Bonn UN Campus – 53113 Bonn, Germany
Cologne Bonn Airport
Kennedystraße, 51147 Köln, Germany
September 9, 2019
Open Source meets Standardisation Zero Touch – Automation
- Block 1: Introduction Scope (Keynotes, Standardisation Bodies, LFN)
- Block 2: Business Impact (from HW to SW company)
- Block 3: Stress field “Open Source – Standardization” Focus on automation DT / LFN / Intel / Ericsson / Telefonica
- Block 4: Detailing E2E Automation AT&T, Verizon, Orange, Amdocs, DT
- Block 5: Conclusion Block
September 10, 2019
Open Source meets Standardisation ONS – DAY
- Block 1: Power of Opensource & Community’s
- Block 2: Challenges with Cloud Native
- Block 3: Demos
- Block 4: External industry perspectives
- Block 5: Conclusion about the two days – way forward