We sincerely regret to inform you that in light of California declaring a state of emergency around the COVID-19 outbreak, and out of an abundance of caution for our community, we have made the decision to cancel Linux Foundation Member Summit this year. We are incredibly sorry for the last minute notice. We had truly hoped that we could continue to hold this event, but at this point, we believe that it is in our community’s best interest to not move forward in order to keep everyone safe and healthy.
If you were a registered attendee and have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
— The Linux Foundation