Automotive Linux Summit gathers the most innovative minds from automotive expertise and open source excellence. This includes automotive system engineers, Linux experts, R&D managers, business executives, open source licensing and compliance specialists, and community developers. The event connects the developer community driving the innovation in this area together with the vendors and users providing and using the code in order to drive the future of embedded devices in the automotive arena.
This event is part of Open Source Summit. To attend, register for Open Source Summit Japan. 1 registration gives you access to ALL events featured under the Open Source Summit umbrella. In-person and virtual registration are both available.
Submit a proposal to speak! Submissions are being accepted through September 10.
Click above to submit a proposal to speak at Automotive Linux Summit, or one of the other Open Source Summit Japan conferences.
ALS topics include:
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- AGL Distribution and Design Considerations
- AGL Application Design, Application Framework
- AGL Instrument Cluster applications
- AGL Security
- AGL Tools
- AGL Long-team Support and Maintenance
- AI and Machine Learning
- Augmented Reality, Heads-Up Display
- Autonomous Driving and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Connected Car Technologies
- Delivering Live Content and Updates to Vehicles in Motion
- Flutter for Automotive
- Functional Safety and Open Source Software
- In-vehicle Infotainment (IVI)
- Legal and Compliance Issues
- Mobility Services
- Navigation and Mapping
- Non-AGL Technical Projects (e.g. Smart Roads, Self-driving Vehicles)
- Software Defined Vehicles