November 12 – 13 | Timing Varies; View the Schedule!
Registration Cost: Complimentary; No Sign-up Required
This is your chance to chat directly with open source project maintainers, community leaders, and technical experts to get all of your questions answered in our Reddit style Q&A sessions. Sessions with speakers below are listed on the schedule. Be sure not to miss out! Our Ask the Expert lineup includes:
- James McLeod, Director of Community, FINOS | Expert Topic: Software Development Workflows in Finance
- Maurizio Pillitu, Director of Infrastructure, FINOS | Expert Topic: Software Development Workflows in Finance
- Amol Shukla, Morgan Stanley | Expert Topic: Software Development Workflows in Finance
- Aaron Williamson, Independent Attorney + Open Source Process Consultant | Expert Topic: Open Source Readiness
- Nicholas Kolba, Global Head of Platform, Genesis Global | Expert Topic: FDC3
- Riko Eksteen, Head of Desktop Strategy, Adaptive Financial Consulting | Expert Topic: FDC3
- Ian Hollowbread, Head of Reg Tech, ING | Expert Topic: Open Regulation Innovation
- David Ehrich, Co-founder + Executive Director, AIR – the Alliance for Innovative Regulation | Expert Topic: Open Regulation Innovation
Note: You must be registered for the OSSF Virtual Experience to participate.