Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss sponsorship options and opportunities.
Open Networking & Edge Summit is the only event for the networking & edge computing industries that:
- Crosses enterprises, government, global services providers and cloud.
- Focuses on open first. In a market now built on open source, this is critical.
- Gathers both the executives making decisions and the developers creating the code to participate, plus everyone in between.
- Is produced by the leading neutral organizations committed to innovation in networking, edge and other technology areas required for end to end solutions: LF Networking, LF Edge, CNCF, Hyperledger, ORAN, AGL, LF AI & Data, Magma, LF Energy and more.
In short, the event enables the collaborative development necessary to shape the future of networking and edge computing.
And, in partnership with the Cloud Native Computing Foundation, Kubernetes on Edge Day will be held alongside ONE Summit in 2021. Kubernetes on Edge Day gathers developers and adopters to share their lessons learned in building, breaking, and bettering their edge infrastructure on top of Kubernetes.
- Gain valuable thought leadership
- Reach potential partners and customers
- Recruit top talent
- Create positive brand awareness
- Showcase products, technologies and services
- Strengthen valuable relationships
Sponsoring this event puts your company, products and technologies directly in front of key decision makers and business and technical leaders across a multitude of industry verticals. Open Networking & Edge Summit 2021 is a critical forum for companies to strengthen their brand, establish thought leadership, connect with both end-user customers and partners, showcase innovative products and drive transformation across networking and edge computing.
From my perspective, the Linux Foundation is doing a phenomenal job in fostering collaboration, and is creating tangible value and harmonizing the entire open source networking process.Will Townsend
MOOR INSIGHTS & STRATEGY
Amazing three days at Open Networking & Edge Summit. Keynote sessions, tutorials, tech showcase, breakout sessions, and panel interviews all were just outstanding.Jay Shah
SOUTHERN METHODIST UNIVERSITY