Continuous Delivery Summit

Novel Coronavirus Update

Dear Cloud Native Community:

The health, safety, and wellbeing of our attendees and staff are our highest priority, and we know that what makes KubeCon + CloudNativeCon such a great event is the people who gather there. Thus, after discussions with many community members, we have made the difficult decision to postpone KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe (originally set for March 30 to April 2, 2020) to instead be held in July or August 2020. (We’re finalizing the date and will announce it shortly.) We expect that by mid-summer, there will be more clarity on the effectiveness of control measures to enable safe travel to industry events like this one.

Our North America event in Boston will occur as planned, November 17 – 20, 2020.

These events are important to all of us. Although nearly all the implementation work for CNCF-hosted projects is conducted online, in-person events are invaluable for making and strengthening the connections that enable our technical communities to thrive. Our sponsors, project maintainers, technical audience, and many community members consider it one of the best networking, learning, and marketing opportunities of the year. CNCF reinvests the income from events to directly support CNCF’s hosted projects. Some recent examples include funding the Kubernetes security audit, bug bounty program, and Jepsen testing of etcd. The services CNCF provides to its hosted projects are detailed in the latest CNCF Annual Report.

Thank you for your patience as we work through the issues regarding these changes. Please continue to support each other in the community, wash your hands, and we look forward to seeing you in July/August.

— CNCF Staff


I’ve registered for Continuous Delivery Summit; what do I do?

Continuous Delivery Summit will continue to be hosted on Day Zero of the new dates of KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe 2020. As a registered attendee, you do not need to do anything at this time. We will alert you to the new set of dates when we have them and your registration will automatically transfer.

If you already know that you CANNOT attend an event over any dates in July or August, you can cancel by signing back into your registration and selecting “modify registration” at the top of the page, and unregistering from the co-located event. If you’d like to fully cancel, select “unregister” at the top of the page instead. A full refund will be issued.

I’m a speaker; what do I do?

We are planning to keep the schedule the same. The program committee will work with speakers who need to make adjustments to their topics to cover advances in the intervening six months, but the topic of the talk needs to be the same.

If you are unable to travel on the new dates, and you don’t have a co-speaker who can do the talk, we will backfill your talk from the waitlist.

I have booked my hotel reservation; what do I do?

Please refer to the KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Venue & Travel page for more information.

I’m sponsoring Continuous Delivery Summit; what do I do?

We sincerely hope that all sponsors will be able to work with the new date in July/August. The sponsor team will be in touch in the next couple of weeks with a contract addendum covering the new date. If you are unable to accommodate the new date, we will work with you to apply your sponsorship to a future CNCF event or, if necessary, provide a refund. 

I’m a diversity scholar or speaker who received travel funding; what do I do?

We’ll be contacting you directly in the next week to assist in changing your travel plans.

I have other questions.

Attendees can email, speakers can email and sponsors can email We request your patience as we deal with the volume of inquiries.



Mindshare Cocktail Hour

Diversity Scholarship Fund