Containers are revolutionizing the way workloads are automated, deployed and scaled, and ContainerCon is where teams can learn more about why and how to adopt containerization to further automation, portability and efficiency.
This event is part of Open Source Summit. To attend, register for Open Source Summit Japan. 1 registration gives you access to ALL events featured under the Open Source Summit umbrella. In-person and virtual registration are both available.
Submit a proposal to speak! Submissions are being accepted through September 10.
Click above to submit a proposal to speak at ContainerCon, or one of the other Open Source Summit Japan conferences.
ContainerCon topics include:
- Container Runtimes, Management and Orchestration
- Container Images and Registries
- CI/CD, Configuration Management, Automation, GitOps
- Observability: Metrics, Logging, Tracing, Service Mesh
- Storage and Databases
- APIs, SDKs, Frameworks and Libraries
- Migration and Refactoring
- Remote and Cloud-based Developer Environments
- Reproducible Builds and Environments