The Embedded IoT Summit is where system architects, firmware developers and software developers working on resource constrained embedded and IoT products can learn and collaborate for increased development velocity and maximum innovation.
This event is part of Open Source Summit. To attend, register for Open Source Summit Japan. 1 registration gives you access to ALL events featured under the Open Source Summit umbrella. In-person and virtual registration are both available.
Submit a proposal to speak! Submissions are being accepted through September 10.
Click above to submit a proposal to speak at the Embedded IoT, or one of the other Open Source Summit Japan conferences.
Embedded IoT topics include:
- Best Practices working with Resource Constraints
- Code Footprint Minimization
- Sensor Interaction
- Power Usage
- Open Hardware Support
- Hardware/Software tradeoffs for acceleration technologies
- Cybersecurity & Safety Considerations for Systems not based on Linux
- Best Practices for Handling Vulnerabilities in Open Source Projects
- Secure Bootloaders and Trusted Update Support
- Secure Communication to the Edge
- Considerations for Use in Sandboxes and Non-Linux Virtualization
- Best Practices for Determining the Scope of Edge Autonomy
- Outside World Meets IoT RTOSes
- NTP and Synchronization
- Connected Sensors
- EMF/RFI Impact
- Real-Time considerations
- Communication technologies