Open Source Leadership Summit fosters innovation, growth and partnerships among the leading projects and corporations working in open technology development. It is a must-attend for business and technical leaders looking to advance open source strategy, implementation and investment.
Submit a proposal to speak! Submissions are being accepted through September 10.
Click above to submit a proposal to speak at Open Source Leadership Summit, or one of the other Open Source Summit Japan conferences.
Open Source Leadership Summit topics include:
- Best Practices in Open Source Development / Lessons Learned
- Growing, Managing & Sustaining Open Source Projects
- Security and Risk Management
- Open Source Governance and Models
- Certifying Open Source Projects & Compliance
- Leveraging Open Source Technology, Incentivization and Engagement
- Software Development Methodologies and Platforms
- Building Internal Innersource Communities
- Remote Team Management and Methods
- Bug/Issue Management and Triage
- Communication Platforms and Methods; Content Management and Social Media
- Mentoring and Training
- Culture, Community Management, Advocacy and Evangelism