Sponsorship sales for KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America 2020 – Virtual are now closed. Thank you to all of our sponsors!
Thank you to all of our sponsors that made our first virtual event possible!
Join our community for an immersive digital experience that provides interactive content, networking opportunities and collaboration with peers. Sponsoring this event allows you to gain valuable mindshare of a targeted audience while engaging with 20,000+ developers, architects, and technical leaders. Together we will shape the future of the rapidly evolving cloud native ecosystem.
- Expand the number of attendees you can reach by participating in a global digital event that can be accessed anytime, anywhere.
- Participate in an online sponsor showcase to present videos, demos, and other resources, capture leads, and communicate directly with attendees via live chat.
- Engage with the industry’s top developers, end users, and vendors – including the world’s largest public cloud and enterprise software companies as well as hundreds of innovative startups.
- Inform and educate the cloud native community about your organization’s products, services, open source strategies, and cloud native direction.
- Take advantage of a professionally-organized conference run by a neutral nonprofit where content is curated by the community.
- Associate your brand with one of the fastest-growing technology communities.
- Support and engage with the ecosystem and the community that is the engine driving some of the highest velocity open source projects in the industry.
- Join CNCF’s hosted projects – Kubernetes, Prometheus, Envoy, CoreDNS, containerd, Fluentd, Jaeger, Vitess, TUF, Helm, OpenTracing, gRPC, CNI, Notary, NATS, Linkerd, Rook, Harbor, etcd, Open Policy Agent, CRI-O, TiKV, CloudEvents, Falco, Argo, and Dragonfly – and help bring cloud native project communities together.