Open Source Days, hosted by Academy Software Foundation, is the leading event dedicated to open source software for visual effects, animation, and digital content creation.
Join us in-person or virtually to hear from visual effects/animation studios, software vendors, and other professionals about emerging open source projects, best practices, and the latest updates to popular open source projects.
Who Should Attend
- Software engineers, developers, pipeline engineers, technical directors, supervisors, technical artists, and users of open source software for vfx and animation.
- Executives, directors and open source program office leaders of organizations using or interested in open source software.
- Technical leaders responsible for key projects, R&D or technology strategy.
- Students, professors and academia interested in learning more about open source and how to get involved.
- Junior developers and engineers interested in learning about open source software – no experience needed!