CloudOpen provides valuable content across cloud native and cloud infrastructure technologies. It is where cloud developers, engineers and operations teams can discover new tools, projects, platforms and technologies across cloud native and cloud infrastructure.
This event is part of Open Source Summit. To attend, register for Open Source Summit Japan. 1 registration gives you access to ALL events featured under the Open Source Summit umbrella. In-person and virtual registration are both available.
Submit a proposal to speak! Submissions are being accepted through September 10.
Click above to submit a proposal to speak at CloudOpen, or one of the other Open Source Summit Japan conferences.
CloudOpen topics include:
- Hybrid & Multicloud
- Edge Cloud Computing
- Container-Native Virtualization
- Container and Infrastructure Security
- Cloud Native Storage
- CI/CD, Configuration Management
- Cloud-native Application Development
- Architectures and Architectural Patterns
- Cloud-native Developer and Operator Experience
- Confidential Computing
- Observability: Metrics, Logging, Tracing, Service Mesh
- Serverless and Functions-as-a-Service
- Security, Authentication, and Compliance
- Policy Agents
- Supply Chain Management
- Data Flow Management