LinuxCon is an event for maintainers, developers and project leads in the Linux community to gather for updates, education, collaboration, and problem-solving to further the Linux ecosystem.
This event is part of Open Source Summit. To attend, register for Open Source Summit Japan. 1 registration gives you access to ALL events featured under the Open Source Summit umbrella. In-person and virtual registration are both available.
Submit a proposal to speak! Submissions are being accepted through September 10.
Click above to submit a proposal to speak at LinuxCon, or one of the other Open Source Summit Japan conferences.
LinuxCon topics include:
- Filesystems and Storage
- Linux Kernel Development (Advanced & Beginner)
- Mission-Critical, Real-Time, and Long Life Systems (Scientific & Medical)
- Programming Languages and Toolchains
- Kernel Dependability (static analysis, kcov, kcov triggered fuzzing testing, fuzzing, kmsan, kcsan, kubsan, etc.)
- System Boot
- Live Patching
- Power Management
- Distribution Kernels & Distros Considerations for Servers, Desktops, etc.
- Linux on the Desktop
- Performance & Benchmarks