Unsure what the difference is between a CNCF-hosted & Sponsor-hosted co-located event? Review the information below and if you still have questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CNCF-hosted Co-located Events
CNCF-hosted Co-located Events are:
- Community-driven, vendor-neutral events hosted and managed by CNCF
- Take place onsite, the day prior to KubeCon + CloudNativeCon, at the same venue.
- All CNCF-hosted co-located events are Included in the KubeCon + CloudNativeCon All-Access Pass
- Community members can propose a co-located event for CNCF to host; Read more about the process here.
Sponsor-hosted Co-located Events
Sponsor-hosted Co-located Events are:
- Hosted by level sponsors of KubeCon + CloudNativeCon.
- Take place the day before & the day after KubeCon + CloudNativeCon. Each sponsor-hosted event is held outside the main venue for KubeCon + CloudNativeCon.
- NOT Included in the KubeCon + CloudNativeCon All-Access Pass.
- Sponsor-hosted events that have purchased the cross-promotion package to be listed within the KubeCon + CloudNativeCon registration path must be ADDED ON to the attendee’s registration. (Additional fees may apply)