Sponsorship sales for KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe 2020 – Virtual are now closed. Thank you to all of our sponsors that made our first virtual event possible!
See our sponsorship prospectus for additional sponsorship opportunities in 2020:
- KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America 2020: CNCF’s flagship conference will be held virtually November 17-20, 2020.
- Other CNCF Events: Engage with highly targeted audiences by sponsoring additional events that focus on specific cloud native topics or CNCF projects.
- Expand the number of attendees you can reach by participating in a global digital event that can be accessed anytime, anywhere.
- Participate in an online sponsor showcase to present videos, demos, and other resources, capture leads, and communicate directly with attendees via live chat.
- Engage with the industry’s top developers, end users, and vendors – including the world’s largest public cloud and enterprise software companies as well as hundreds of innovative startups.
- Inform and educate the cloud native community about your organization’s products, services, open source strategies, and cloud native direction.
- Take advantage of a professionally-organized conference run by a neutral nonprofit where content is curated by the community.
- Associate your brand with one of the fastest-growing technology communities.
- Support and engage with the ecosystem and the community that is the engine driving some of the highest velocity open source projects in the industry.
- Join CNCF’s hosted projects – Kubernetes, Prometheus, Envoy, CoreDNS, containerd, Fluentd, Jaeger, Vitess, TUF, Helm, OpenTracing, gRPC, CNI, Notary, NATS, Linkerd, Rook, Harbor, etcd, Open Policy Agent, CRI-O, TiKV, CloudEvents, Falco, Argo, and Dragonfly – and help bring cloud native project communities together.
Frequently Asked Questions