Don’t miss your chance to engage with 16,000+ developers, architects, technical leaders, CIOs, CTOs, press, and analysts at KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America in Boston, Massachusetts, November 17 – 20. Sponsoring this event is a unique opportunity to gain valuable mindshare of an elite audience.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Engage with the industry’s top developers, end users, and vendors – including the world’s largest public cloud and enterprise software companies as well as hundreds of innovative startups
- Inform the cloud native community about your organization’s products and services
- Take advantage of a professionally-organized conference run by a neutral nonprofit where content is curated by the community
- Meet with developers and operations experts ranging from startup CTOs to corporate developers to senior technology executives from all over the world
- Associate your brand with one of the fastest-growing technology communities
- Support and engage with the ecosystem behind many of the most popular open source projects
- Discuss strategic partnerships with leaders from other companies
- Join CNCF’s hosted projects – Kubernetes, Prometheus, Envoy, CoreDNS, containerd, Fluentd, Jaeger, Vitess, OpenTracing, gRPC, CNI, Notary, TUF, NATS, Linkerd, Helm, Rook, Harbor, etcd, Open Policy Agent, CRI-O, TiKV, and CloudEvents – and help bring cloud native project communities together
Secure Your Sponsorship
If you are ready to book your sponsorship please fill out the contract request form below and we will email your contract to you within two business days. If you would like to arrange a call to discuss the options, please schedule a call or email us at email@example.com.
The deadline for signed contracts is August 28, 2020. However, we encourage you to secure your spot today as space is limited and booth selections will take place on a first come first serve basis.
In 2020, CNCF is holding KubeCon + CloudNativeCon events in Europe, China, and North America. We offer the following discounts:
- 3% discount for CNCF members sponsoring one event or for non-members sponsoring two or more events.
- 5% discount for CNCF members sponsoring two events.
- 8% discount for CNCF members sponsoring all three events.
Diamond Sponsorship Lottery
Diamond sponsors are selected by random lottery drawing. Four (4) diamond sponsorships are available now and two (2) additional will become available in June 2020. If you would like to enter the lottery for the first four (4) diamond sponsorships, request your contract by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The signed contract must be received by Thursday, January 30, 2020, 11:59 PM Pacific time in order to enter the drawing. The lottery will take place on Friday, January 31, 2020. CNCF platinum members have priority, followed by CNCF gold members, other members, and then non-members. Your contract will automatically revert to a standard platinum level sponsorship if your organization is not selected in the diamond lottery. If your company is not selected as a diamond sponsor at this time, you have the option to enter the lottery for the additional two (2) by June 2020.
Request a Contract
If you are ready to request a contract for your sponsorship please fill out the request form below and we will email your contract to you within two business days.