Join our community for an immersive digital experience that provides interactive content, networking opportunities and collaboration with peers. Sponsoring this event allows you to gain valuable mindshare of a targeted audience while engaging with 15,000+ developers, architects, and technical leaders. Together we will shape the future of the rapidly evolving cloud native ecosystem.
Download the full prospectus to learn more about our KubeCon + CloudNativeCon sponsorship packages and marketing promotional opportunities.
See our sponsorship prospectus for more information on:
- Marketing Promotional Opportunities (MPOs): Enhance your presence at KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe 2021 with additional sponsorships such as:
- Virtual social hours
- Wellbeing activities
- Diversity scholarships and diversity-focused events
- Sponsored sessions or BoFs
- Promotional packages
- Session Recording
- Session Captioning
MPO Sales Deadline: March 11, 2021
- Co-located Events Hosted by CNCF: Engage with highly targeted audiences by sponsoring additional events that focus on specific cloud native topics or CNCF projects. These one-day events are held in conjunction with KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe on May 3 and May 4, 2021:
- Cloud Native Rust Day
- Cloud Native Security Day Europe
- Cloud Native Wasm Day
- Crossplane Community Day Europe
- FluentCon: Cloud Native Logging Day with Fluent Bit and Fluentd
- Kubernetes AI Day
- Kubernetes on Edge Day
- PromCon Online
- ServiceMeshCon Europe
See our sponsorship prospectus for co-located event sales deadlines.
Diamond Sponsorship Lottery
Diamond sponsors for KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe are selected by random lottery drawing. There were six (6) diamond sponsorships available. The lottery took place on Friday, January 29, 2021 and all six sponsorships have been awarded. CNCF platinum members have priority, followed by CNCF gold members, other members, and then non-members. Your contract will automatically revert to a standard platinum level sponsorship if your organization is not selected in the diamond lottery.
KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe 2020 Virtual Highlights
For a full event recap and additional attendee demographics see the KubeCon +CloudNativeCon Europe 2020 Virtual Transparency Report.
Request a Contract
Please fill out the form below to request your sponsorship contract. If you would like to arrange a call to discuss the options, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Signed contracts must be received by March 4, 2021. However, we encourage you to secure your spot today as space is limited and virtual booth spaces will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
- 3% discount for CNCF members sponsoring one (1) KubeCon + CloudNativeCon event,
- 3% discount for non-members sponsoring two (2) or more events,
- 5% discount for CNCF members sponsoring two (2) events.
- 8% discount for CNCF members sponsoring all three (3) events.
Visit our CNCF Event Page to view all of our upcoming events.
Ready to Request a Contract?
If you are ready to request a contract for your sponsorship, please fill out the request form below and we will email your contract to you within two business days.
FAQ + Contact
What is the value of participating in this event?
We believe everyone will find value in joining us for the high-quality content that is expected from a KubeCon + CloudNativeCon event. Our open source communities inspire us to be resilient – to adapt and thrive with speed and consideration, immersed in the goal of bringing together a distributed group of people from around the globe. It’s in the DNA of the open source community to connect, learn and collaborate, therefore, what better place to do so than one of the premier open source developer conferences in the world?
What virtual platform will be used for this event?
The virtual event platform for KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe 2021 will be MeetingPlay. For a quick overview of a virtual exhibit space in MeetingPlay, watch this video. Please note that the actual exhibit space for KubeCon + CloudNativeCon may differ from what is shown in this demo.
What is a virtual exhibit space?
Your booth will be your space to brand and connect directly with attendees at KubeCon + CloudNativeCon. Each sponsor will receive their personal virtual exhibit space including the following features:
- Option to present live demos or host expert office hours
- Upload pre-recorded videos and downloadable resources such as whitepapers, case studies, or collateral
- Share special offers and surveys in your exhibit space
- Engage with attendees via public live chat or private 1:1 chat
- Post job opportunities if your company is hiring
- Link to external websites and social media
- Add tags and filters for your exhibitor directory listing
- Capture leads and track visitor traffic in real-time
What are the exhibit hours?
The event platform and virtual exhibit spaces can be accessed at any time during conference days, however, we will advise on expected peak hours and recommended staffing hours in the sponsor portal once the overall conference schedule is finalized.
When will access to the sponsor portal (ERC) be provided?
We are looking to provide access to confirmed sponsors in early March so you can get started on planning your deliverables. Our sponsor services team will be in touch with updates as we get closer to the event.
What information will be provided in the leads report that sponsors receive?
Included in sponsor reports are the names, job titles, company names, email addresses, and physical work addresses (if provided) of attendees who visited a sponsor’s virtual exhibit space. Phone numbers will not be shared. More information on lead reporting will be provided in the sponsor portal.
Will a breakdown of attendees be provided to sponsors?
We will share a list of attending companies with all sponsors twice prior to the event. This list will include the company names only but no contact information. After the event, all sponsors will receive a detailed transparency report with overall attendee statistics and demographics, event highlights and media coverage. Attendee contact information will not be shared.
What is your policy for sharing attendee information?
Who should I contact with further questions?
Please email email@example.com to discuss sponsorship opportunities.